USB Security Protection 126.96.36.199
EULA - End User License Agreement
1. Evaluation Version License - This agreement is a binding legal agreement between Epic Sec Lab and the purchasers, users or evaluators of this Software. You may use this Software only as described in this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install the Software or use any registration number that was provided with the Software.
2. Evaluation Version Distribution - This Evaluation Version of this Software shall not be transferred, sold, re-sold, offered for sale or distributed in any way except in accordance with paragraph 3.2 below. For information about redistribution of this Software, contact us at:
3. Evaluation Version User Agreement
3.1 Evaluation Version use - Your trial of this Software is limited with some important features. In order to stay fully protected, you should consider buying the full version.
3.2 Distribution - This Evaluation Version of the Software may be freely distributed, provided that:
1. Such distribution includes only the original archive supplied by Epic Sec Lab. You may not alter, delete or add any files in the distribution archive or modify the Software in any way.
2. The limited evaluation nature of this Evaluation Version Software is not misrepresented.
3.3 Use Restrictions - You shall use this Software in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose.
Each licensed copy of this Software may be used in only one computer. If you install the Software onto a multi-user platform or network, each and every individual user of the Software must be licensed separately or be covered by a site license.
The sale of and or distribution of copies of this Software are strictly forbidden except in compliance with the above. It is a violation of this agreement to sell, loan, rent, lease, borrow, or transfer the use of copies of Software except in accordance with the above.
3.4 Copyright Restriction - You shall not, and shall not attempt to, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile this Software. Epic Sec Lab retains sole and exclusive ownership of all right, title and interest in and to the Software and all Intellectual Property rights relating thereto. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved for Epic Sec Lab.
3.5 Termination - This license terminates if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. If your license terminates, you must destroy all copies of the Software.
4. Limitation of Responsibility - The Software is distributed "as is". You use at your own risk. Neither Epic Sec Lab nor the agents of Epic Sec Lab will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this Software.